Internal Investigations + Government Inquiries
Nearly every action a contractor takes during the life of a contract can be subject to government investigation. These enforcement actions may come in variety of forms but Fluet attorneys have extensive experience helping government contractors proactively evaluate potential exposure for government investigations, conduct internal investigations, and defend against allegations of misconduct.
Government contractors benefit from Fluet’s past experience in:
- Conducting internal investigations for government contractors in the event of a claim.
- Providing compliance reviews and trainings with personnel to mitigate the risks to the company and limit future allegations of misconduct.
- Helping government contractors review, respond to, and resolve allegations of False Claims Act (FCA) or Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) violations.
- Conducting internal investigations and guiding government contractors through any self-disclosures required under the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR), Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS), or the False Claims Act.
- Conducting evaluations and trainings to ensure small business program compliance.