Bid protests can be one of the most important tools for government contractors to ensure the government uses a fair and competitive procurement process. Fluet attorneys have extensive experience representing government contractors in bid protest matters before a variety of forums. We help our clients challenge unfair or restrictive solicitation terms, awards that were not made consistent with the terms of the solicitation or procurement law and defend awards of government contracts to our clients when challenged by competitors. The Fluet Government Contracts team strives to make sure our clients are positioned to make the best legal and business sense given the facts and circumstances for a specific opportunity.
Our clients benefit from Fluet’s past experience including:
- Involvement in review and discussions with the business team before offers are due to determine if challenging the solicitation terms is recommended or advisable.
- Participation in the post-award debrief process.
- Representing government contractors in successful bid protests at the agency level, before the Government Accountability Office (GAO) or the Court of Federal Claims (COFC).
- Intervening in bid protests pending before the GAO on behalf of government contractors who have had their contract award protested.
- Representing government contractors in size-protests before the Small Business Administration’s (SBA) Office of Hearing and Appeals (OHA) to defend eligibility for a set-aside government contracts.