Contractor Disputes, Claims, + Requests for Equitable Adjustments (REAs)
While no government contractor wants or expects disagreements to arise during the life of a contract, the reality is sometimes issues arise. Our attorneys boast extensive experience helping government contractors of all sizes address common issues faced in today’s marketplace. We thoughtfully guide clients during the life of a contract and actively work to resolve disputes within the contractual and regulatory framework.
To date, the Fluet Government Contracts team has found significant success in:
- Navigating and negotiating terminations for convenience (T4C) or terminations for default (T4D) including claim submission, settlement negotiation, and conversion of a termination for default to a termination for convenience.
- Involvement in review and submission of claims or requests for equitable adjustment (REA).
- Appealing contracting officer decisions before the Civilian Board of Contract Appeals (CBCA) or the Armed Services Board of Contract Appeals (ASBCA).
- Appealing adverse Contract Performance Assessment Reporting Systems (CPARS) ratings.
- Involvement in prime-subcontractor disputes including show cause notices, negotiations, and settlements.