Corporate + Transactional
Nonprofit Compliance + Governance
Fluet understands that nonprofits, industry associations, and other charitable organizations are still businesses and deserve tailored legal support. Although the institution may not be focused on profit, Fluet attorneys help support leadership in running the organization efficiently and effectively by providing solutions for corporate matters pertaining to management, employees, agreements, organizational documents, board meetings, and leases.
As a legal partner and ally, Fluet aims to help nonprofits spend more time on their missions and less time on the paperwork.
Fluet nonprofit and association clients benefit from tailored solutions, including:
- Advice on choice of entity and corporate structuring for non-stock corporations and other entity types.
- Advice and preparation of non-profit charters, bylaws, conflict of interest policies, committee policies, and other governance documents.
- Assistance with government filings.
- Advice on employment agreements and other employment-related matters.
- Assistance with negotiation of leases, contracts, and other commercial agreements.