Erik Peterson is an experienced business advocate primarily focusing his practice on mergers and acquisitions, divestitures, carve-outs, debt and equity financings, joint ventures and general corporate governance matters.
Prior to joining Fluet, Mr. Peterson served as an associate in the Dallas office of a large international law firm where he represented both buyers and sellers in a wide array of complex business transactions.
Mr. Peterson earned his J.D. from Vanderbilt University Law School. While in law school, he was a member of the Vanderbilt Journal of Entertainment and Technology Law, Jessup Moot Court team and the Phi Delta Phi Honor Society.
In his free time, you can find him running on a local trail, watching football, reading or trying a new restaurant!
*Erik Peterson is only admitted to practice law in Texas.
- Represented a buyer in its acquisition of a digital marketing company for approximately $70 million.
- Represented a buyer in its acquisition of a company specializing in commercial HVAC maintenance and repair services for approximately $28.5 million.
- Represented a private equity-backed company specializing in disaster restoration services in various add-on acquisitions for a total of approximately $33.5 million.
- Represented the owners of a road safety services company in the sale of their business to a strategic buyer.
- Represented a private equity-backed company specializing in business technology integration and consulting services in various add-on acquisitions for a total of approximately $126 million.
- Associate, Corporate Group, Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP
- J.D., Vanderbilt University Law School
- B.A., Brigham Young University
Certifications + Licenses
- Texas Bar