Jessie Feldman is a Senior Associate at Fluet with extensive experience in commercial litigation and employment law.
As part of her employment law practice, Ms. Feldman litigates and handles employment disputes regarding claims of discrimination before federal courts and administrative tribunals, such as the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC). She also counsels clients proactively on a wide range of labor and employment matters and compliance with employment laws, including Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Rehabilitation Act, ADA, ADEA, FMLA, FLSA and related state and local laws. Ms. Feldman also provides legal counsel to employers facing complicated workplace issues, as well as drafts, reviews and negotiates employment-related agreements and documents.
In addition, Ms. Feldman litigates and handles civil litigation on behalf of individuals and companies in high-stakes commercial matters. The various issues she regularly deals with include breach of contract, business torts, trade secrets, defamation, fraud, UCC, banking and various other state and federal claims. Her practice also includes advising clients on numerous regulatory and compliance matters, such as employment, international trade, banking, fintech, and sanctions laws and regulations.
Ms. Feldman has a background in defending financial institutions and corporate clients in class action litigation and government enforcement actions.
*Jessie Feldman is only admitted to practice law in the District of Columbia and Florida.
- Represented a pharmaceutical company in defamation litigation against a national media company.
- Represented a corporation in litigation involving former CEO for fraud, RICO and trade secret claims.
- Represented victims of terrorism in ground-breaking civil litigation.
- Represented federal employees in matters before the EEOC and district courts on matters involving race, sex, gender, religious, national origin and disability discrimination.
- Defended leading financial institutions in class actions, consumer business disputes and government enforcement actions.
- Counseled foreign companies on Office of Foreign Assets Control regulations and compliance.
- Counseled a global alternative investment management firm on a foreign investment requiring Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS) approval.
- Attorney, Goodwin Procter LLC
- Attorney, Stroock & Stroock & Lavan LLP
- J.D., University of Florida, Levin College of Law
- B.A., Georgetown University
Certifications + Licenses
- District of Columbia Bar
- Florida Bar
- Virginia Bar (application pending)
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court of the Middle District of Florida